You have so much on your plate that sometimes, missing crucial aspects from the insight of your startup can lead to disasters that were lurking in the background unnoticed.
Now, more than ever, it’s vital to understand what’s going on with your business and what you really have. Times are interesting, to say the least. In the tech world, competition has become intense, and funds are increasingly scrutinized.
Knowing your strength and especially weaknesses can make or break your future. This is no joke.
The key to your outcomes lies in your people, but it’s not easy to know how to retrieve the truth and what to look for. Information is only worthy when you know how to interpret it and what to do with it. Once capital and market are there, your number 1 to 3 concerns should be your people.
This is where this Masterclass comes into play and changes the game for you. The amount of valuable information you’ll gain will astonish you and open a new way of seeing your business and potential.
If you’re currently running a growth-stage tech startup with remote teams, this is one of those events you don’t want to miss out on.
It’s an exclusive session with limited seats that can fill up anytime. It would be a smart move to register right now and make sure you’re in for an eye-opening Masterclass with many surprises and perks.
The best 90 minutes of your time this year!
1. Brief background stories
Short version, just to know why I am qualified for this topic.
2. The costs of the problem
What’s at stake if you have people issues or you don’t even know what’s going on internally.
You’ll see a long list of hidden problems that linger unaltered inside startups and the owners have no idea about them. Any of these can destroy your startup if left to breed.
Some of the frequent ones I find:
· Free riders ($24,000 – $36,000 wasted money per employee/year)
· Toxic environment creators and effective saboteurs (with or without their knowledge)
· Workplace conflicts and hidden frustrations that drive zero productivity (Employees experiencing conflicts translate into 9% time off, 8%, 5% resignations, 3% fires)
· A completely different internal culture than the company thinks it has or promotes
· Lack of engagement (a min. of $18,700 per employee/year)
· Personal problems that are not handled or supported by the company (this translates most often than not into chronic mental health conditions)
3. My secret sauce
How you can unhide the truth and what to do with it.
5. Short break to shake the Zoom fatigue, take some steps, visit the bathroom, or make an urgent call.
The best ingredients (tools) for the highest results.
7. Grand Slam Offer – Very limited!
Including free bonuses: $28,500+ in value.
*Only 4 spots available for July and August.
8. Q&A and Networking
Action takers and change-makers, I look forward to seeing you soon!
(Nicknamed: People Reader, Sherlock Holmes, Secret Weapon, The No-BS Coach)